Washington Leadership Conference (WLC) - 2021 Event is Cancelled
Each year, FFA members from all over the United State travel to Washington, DC to attend the Washington Leadership Conference (WLC). During the five-day event, attendees learn how to become effective leaders by teaching them to know their purpose, value people, take action, and serve others. Students from Iowa have the opportunity to choose from two different options to experience this week-long event in June. For more information, see the Washington Leadership Conference website at the National FFA Organization. For more information about Iowa FFA's programs to send members to WLC, see the information below.
Please note the following:
- Members registered through the Iowa groups should NOT register with National FFA.
- Scholarship recipients from the Iowa FFA Alumni or Iowa FFA Foundation will receive the scholarship payment directly from them.
- Registered members will receive in May conduct/health forms that will need to be taken to Washington, DC once the registration list is confirmed with National FFA. The forms are also located in the menu on the right.
Week 3 Bus Group: June TBA, 2022
- $TBA registration includes: travel to the conference as well as hotel and meals while in Washington, DC as part of the program.
- Reservations are accepted on a first received, first served basis.
WLC Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation prior to April 15th: No Charge
- Cancellation between April 15th and May 1st: Must pay travel cost unless a suitable replacement is secured.
- Cancellation after May 1st: Must pay 100% of the cost unless a suitable replacement is secured.